MBA Books Free Download Pdf
MBA Books Free Download, MBA ebooks free download pdf, MBA books free download pdf, MBA textbooks free download, MBA notes free download pdf, MBA books pdf, tancet MBA books, MBA textbooks free download sites, MBA ebooks free download.
The M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) course aims at providing inputs to the students relevant to the business industry and trade so that they can function in different organizations and face the challenges arising therefrom. The course not only aims at providing knowledge and skills in different areas of management but also provides inputs necessary for the overall development of the personality of the students. The structure of the Course is designed in a way that students have to study the core courses from different functional areas of management that are made compulsory. MBA textbooks Free Download Pdf for Post Graduate Students.
Later on, specializations are offered in functional areas where the students can opt for two specializations out of the four offered: Marketing, Finance, IT and HR Right from the beginning of the course, the focus is on providing relevant inputs through case discussion/ analysis, simulation games, note plays etc. keeping in mind the current business scenario.
Here we Listed Free MBA Books To download in Pdf Format.
Check below links for MBA Books Free Download in Pdf.
Corporate Information Management
Computer Applications in Management.
Data Base Management Systems.
Financial Institutions, Markets, and Services.
Multinational Financial Management
Security Analysis and Investment Management
Training and Development.
These MBA Books will useful to most of the students who were prepared for competitive exams.
MBA Reference Books
Check the below list for Important MBA Books For Reference Purpose.
- Koontz & Weirich: MANAGEMENT, McGraw-Hill.
- Stoner & Wankel: MANAGEMENT, Prentice Hall.
- Jain, S.P., and K.L. Narang (2014). Cost Accounting, 24/e; New Delhi: Kalyani
- Hampton: MANAGEMENT, McGraw-Hill.
- Khan, M.Y., and P.K. Jain (2013). Management Accounting: Text, Problems and Cases, 6/e; New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill
- Fred Luthans: ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, McGraw-Hill.
- Important Business Magazines like Business India, Business World, and Fortune
- Peter F. Drucker: PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT, Pan Books.
- Robbins: ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, McGraw-Hili.
- Charumathi. B, and Vinayakam, N., FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, S.Chand & Company Ltd., New Delhi, 2002.
- Anyone Financial Daily: Economic Times, Financial Express, Business Standard.
- Hingorani, Ramanathan & Grewal, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING.
- Kapoor, N.D.: ELEMENTS OF MERCANTILE LAW.
- Maheshwari S.N., MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING, Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi.
- Jain S.P. and Narang, K.L., COST ACCOUNTING.
- Ramiah: COMPANY LAW.
- Maheswari & Maheswari: MERCANTILE LAW.
- H.Igor, Ansoff: Implanting Strategic Management, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- Michal, E Porter: The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Macmillan, New Delhi.
- Glueck, William F., and Lawrence R. Jauch: Business Policy and Strategic Management, McGraw Hill International Edition.
- Mintzberg, Henry, and James Brian Quinn: The Strategy Process, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
MBA books pdf, MBA books list, MBA books free download pdf, MBA books to read, MBA books name, MBA books 1st semester, MBA course books, Mba E-books Free Download.