Management Information Systems Book PDF Free Download - MBA Books Management Information Systems Book PDF Free Download. Management Information System
Management Information Systems Book PDF Free Download – MBA Books
Management Information Systems Book PDF Free Download. Management Information Systems is one of the important subject and also an important book for MBA Students. Here at AskVenkat, we are providing MBA Links for Free. These Links are gathered from Internet sources. Askvenkat doesn’t have any rights about these links. This MIS Book will useful to most of the students who were prepared for Competitive Exams like MBAEntrance Exams. ThisPDF book will cover most of the syllabus of Management Information Systems Book.
Contents of Management Information Systems Book
Below are the contents which you would see in Management Information Systems Textbook especially made for MBA Students.
INTRODUCTION TO MIS: Importance of information for management decisions – Systems Approach and Information – System Development – Information System Architecture – Quantitative Techniques and Management Information Systems interfacing.
PHYSICAL DESIGN OF COMPUTER SUB-SYSTEMS: Database design – File design – Input and output – Procedure design and system security.
MIS DEVELOPMENT: Process – System development – System Life cycle method – Structured Development method and prototype method – Soft ware development.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Computers in Management – MIS Office automation – Decision Support System – Expert system- Knowledge Work Systems – Artificial Intelligence – Group Decision Support Systems (GDSS).
IMPLEMENTATION, EVALUATION AND MAINTENANCE OF MIS: Pitfalls in MIS development – System modeling for MIS – System engineering methodology for MIS problem solving.
CONTROL: Testing security – Coding techniques – Detection of error – Validation -Cost benefit analysis -Assessing the value and risk of information systems.
SYSTEM AUDIT: Software engineering qualities – Design – Production – Service – Software specification – Software metrics – Software quality assurance.
SYSTEMS METHODOLOGY: Objectives – Time and Logic – Knowledge and Human dimension – Software life cycle models – Verification and validation.
Important Text Books for Management Information Systems
- Kenneth C Laudon and Jane P.Laudon, et al, Management Information Systems, 9/e, PHI, 2007.
- S.V.Murthy, Management Information System, Himalaya, 2009.
Reference Books for Management Information Systems
- S.Jawadekar, Management Information Systems, 2/e, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2007.
- Robest Schulthesis and Mary Sumner, Management Information System, McGrawHill
- Gordon B. Davis & Margrethe H. Olson, Management Information Systems Tata McGraw- Hill, 2006
- C Laudon and Jane P.Laudon, Management Information Systems, et al, 9/e, PHI and PearsonEducation, 2005.
- W S Jawadekar, Management Information Systems Text & Cases, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2009.
- James A. Obrein, Management Information Systems Tata McGraw-Hill, 10/e, 2006.
- Dharminder and Sangeetha, Management Information Systems, 1/e, Excel books, 2006
- Mahapartra, Cases in MIS, PHI, 2009