Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery by S.L Dixon C.A Hall Book PDF
Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery by S.L Dixon C.A Hall Book PDF free download. Turbomachinery is a challenging and diverse field, with applications for professionals and students in many subsets of the mechanical engineering discipline, including fluid mechanics, combustion and heat transfer, dynamics and vibrations, as well as structural mechanics and materials engineering.
Originally published more than 40 years ago, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery is the leading turbomachinery textbook. Used as a core text in senior undergraduate and graduate level courses this book will also appeal to professional engineers in the aerospace, global power, oil & gas and other industries who are involved in the design and operation of turbomachines. For this new edition, author S. Larry Dixon is joined by Cesare Hall from the University of Cambridge, whose diverse background of teaching, research and work experience in the area of turbomachines is well suited to the task of reorganising and updating this classic text.
Content Of Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery Book
- Introduction: Basic Principles;
- Dimensional Analysis: Similitude;
- Two-dimensional Cascades;
- Axial-flow Turbines: Mean-line Analysis and Design;
- Axial-flow Compressors and Ducted Fans;
- Three-dimensional Flows in Axial Turbomachines;
- Centrifugal Pumps, Fans and Compressors;
- Radial Flow Gas Turbines;
- Hydraulic Turbines;
- Wind Turbines;
New and Key Features of Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery
- Provides the most comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals of turbomachinery of any text in the field.
- Content has been reorganized to more closely match how instructors currently teach the course, with coverage of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics moved to the front of the book.
- Includes new design studies of several turbomachines, applying the theories developed in the book
Get This Book From Google Books
Get This Book From Amazon
Books Related to Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery
- Fundamentals of Thermodynamics Book
- Applied Thermodynamics for Engineering Technologists book
- Basics and Applied Thermodynamics by P.K.Nag Book Pdf
- Engineering Mechanics Book By R.S.Khurmi
- Mechanical Vibrations Book Download
- Heat Convection Book Download Pdf
Share Below if you like Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery by S.L Dixon C.A Hall Book