Fundamentals of Thermodynamics by Claus Borgnakke and Sonntag Book Pdf Free Download
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Mechanical Engineering. The authors Claus Borgnakke and Sonntag Clearly Explains about this book by using simple Language. The book comprises chapters on the first law of thermodynamics, first law analysis for a control volume, the second law of thermodynamics, entropy, irreversibility and availability, phase change, gas mixtures, and chemical reactions. In addition, the book consists of several worked-out examples, problems, illustrations, and a rich selection of web-based learning resources for the students to understand the concepts better. This book is essential for engineering students preparing for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
For the past three decades, Sonntag, Borgnakke, and Van Wylen’s FUNDAMENTALS OF THERMODYNAMICS has been the leading textbook in the field. Now updated and enhanced with numerous worked examples, homework problems, and illustrations, and a rich selection of Web-based learning resources, the new Sixth Edition continues to present a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of classical thermodynamics, while retaining an engineering perspective.
The text lays the groundwork for subsequent studies in fields such as fluid mechanics, heat transfer and statistical thermodynamics, and prepares students to effectively apply thermodynamics in the practice of engineering.
Contents of Fundamentals of ThermoDynamics Book
Below is the Table of Contents of Fundamentals of ThermoDynamics Book
- Properties Of A Pure Substance
- Work And Heat
- The First Law Of Thermodynamics
- First-Law Analysis For A Control Volume
- The Second Law Of Thermodynamics
- Second-Law Analysis For A Control Volume
- Irreversibility And Availability
- Power And Refrigeration Systems–With
- Phase Change
- Power And Refrigeration Systems–Gaseous
- Working Fluids
- Gas Mixtures
- Thermodynamic Relations
- Chemical Reactions
- Introduction To Phase And Chemical Equilibrium
- Compressible Flow
Buy This Book from Google Books
Buy This Book From FlipKart
Buy This Book From Amazon
Books Related to ThermoDynamics
- Applied Thermodynamics for Engineering Technologists book
- Basics and Applied Thermodynamics by P.K.Nag Book Pdf
- Engineering Mechanics Book By R.S.Khurmi
- Mechanical Vibrations Book Download
- Heat Convection Book Download Pdf
Share if you like Fundamentals of Thermodynamics Book.