Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems book by Edward C. Jordan, Keith G. Balmain
Here we are providing Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems book by Edward C. Jordan, Keith G. Balmain Pdf Free Download. This book is mainly useful for Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering Students. This book will also useful to most of the students who are preparing for Competitive Exams like IES, Gate Etc.
One of the most widely-read texts, this book includes the basic electromagnetic theory & its extension to problems of transmission, radiation & propagation of electromagnetic waves. The book presents the interaction of field & matter and the relationship between Maxwell’s electromagnetic theory & Special Relativity. Engineering applications covered are transmission lines, waveguides, and antennas (conventional elements, arrays, apertures, frequency-independent, and log-periodic structure). Material on free space, ground wave, and ionospheric propagation completes the background essentials for the communication engineer.
Table of Contents of Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems
In this section, we provided the Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems table of contents for reference purpose.
- Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Analysis
- The Steady Magnetic Field
- Maxwell’s Equations
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Pointing Vector and the Flow of Power
- Guided Waves
- Wave Guides
- Inter-action of Fields and Matter
- Antenna Fundamentals
- Antenna Arrays Secondary Sources and Aperture Antennas
- Principles of Broadband Antenna Design
- Ground-wave Propagation
- Ionospheric Propagation
- Electromagnetic Theory and Special Relativity
- List of Symbols
- Top 40 Electronics Engineering Books Free Download.
- Satellite Communication Textbook by D.C Agarwal.
- Analog Circuits Books Full List.
- Satellite Communication: Concepts and Applications by K.N. Raja Rao
Get this book from Flipkart
Get this book from Amazon
Check the above links to download or view Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems book by Edward C. Jordan, Keith G. Balmain.