Digital Logic Design by Brian Holdsworth and Clive Woods pdf Free Download
Here we are providing Digital Logic Design by Brian Holdsworth and Clive Woods Free Download Pdf.
Name of the Book: Digital Logic Design
Name of the Author: Ye Brian and Holds
Book Language: English
Book format: PDF
Digital Logic Design is one of the important Book for Electronics and Communication Engineering. The author’s Ye Brian and Holds Clearly explained about this book by using simple language. Digital Logic Design is also useful to most of the students who are preparing for Competitive Exams like GATE, IAS, IES etc.
Table of Contents
- Number systems and codes.
- Boolean algebra.
- Karnaugh maps and function simplification.
- Combinational logic design principles.
- Combinational logic design with MSI.
- Latches and flip-flops.
- Counters and generators.
- Clock-driven sequential circuits.
- Event-driven circuits.
- Instrumentation and interfacing.
- Programmable logic devices.
- Arithmetic circuits.
- Fault diagnosis and testing.
- Appendix – Functional logic symbols.
- Answers to problems.
Get this book from Flipkart